Boujee With A Brush
Boujee With A Brush was born because I wanted to expose and inspire others to express themselves through Art Therapy and Art Entertainment. At a very young age, I dealt with depression and needing to find ways to relieve my stress and anxiety, and it wasn’t until I decided to step out on Faith, my love for art and how it can help to relieve all of the stress and anxiety. Painting for me in itself has always been a form of art therapy that helped me. Therefore, if I can somehow be a blessing to others through the services that my business offers,then honestly that is what brings me happiness and purpose.
We are a mobile paint party business. We bring all the supplies and party to you! During each party or event guests can exercise artistic abilities and add their own touches and interpretation to their version of the featured painting.
- Cost:We bring the party to you at no cost! Painters will pay us $35 per person, depending on the amount of guests. We encourage you to offer drinks specials, a set menu, or other fun deals.
- Time:All parties take approximately 2 hours. We will arrive an hour prior to the event for set up and to greet guests. It will take us about 30 minutes after to clean up. Our painters are likely to stick around for more drinks, a meal, or dessert.
- Supplies:We bring everything necessary to create a masterpiece. This includes disposable table cloths, easels, canvases, paints, palettes, brushes, water cups, and paper towels.
What we need from you
- Location:a semi-private space that can hold 15+ painters. This can be a party room, patio, etc. We only require that the area is NOT carpeted.
- Tables & Chairs:Enough space for easels, paints, canvases, food & drink.
- Water:We require a water source to fill our brush cups.
- Dedicated server:We guarantee that you will sell more food & drinks with a server focused on the painting party!
- Music:We can bring music or use yours! We recommend music that is fun & energetic.