Some of our neighborhood shops have already begun the road to recovery with social distancing in place. In addition to our restaurants, who have managed to remain open for curbside pickup and delivery, we can now welcome the following retailers back to the new normal:
Atomic Style Lounge:
Galleries and Museums:
Priscilla Fowler Fine Art LLC: Tuesday – Sunday from 12-4, mask required.
Nevada Humanities Program Gallery: Aiming to reopen in June.
Burlesque Hall of Fame: Reopening July 1. Wed-Sun from 11a-5p with the following measures:
- Mandatory masks for customers
- Social Distancing (6′ or more separation)
- Timed entry (tickets sold online), limited numbers in facility at one time
- Online Store
Las Vegas Ballet School: Private lessons only, 6′ distance maintained.
Clay Arts Vegas: Tuesday – Saturday 9am-7pm for supplies. Classes, store sales and studio use by appointment only. Mask Required.
Gaia Flowers: M-F 10-2 pm, Mask Required
Main Street Mercantile: Open Daily, Noon – 5pm and by appointment for other hours.
Mention “Covid Coupon” and get 20% off one item (one coupon per person, please)
Main Street Peddlers Antique Mall: 11 am to 4pm Daily, Mask Required, social distancing, disinfect hands upon entrance, arrows on the floor
InsideStyleHome: Open by Appointment Monday – Friday w/social distancing and temperature check.
The good wolf lifestyle co: Daily from 11-7
Pincushion: Tues – Sat from 10am-6pm starting May 22. Mask required, Alterations will be by appointment only. All retail will be online purchase only and curbside pickup or delivery
Majestic Repertory Theatre: Late July reopening:
- Mask Required
- Ticket purchase will include a COVID liability waiver
- Social distancing will be implemented in seating layout
- Temperatures will be taken at the door with a infrared thermometer
- Contact tracing will be in place via ticket purchase info. Audience members will submit a follow-up health poll.
Add your response to our survey to be included