Several businesses in the Arts District remain open for curbside pickup. Here’s a list of food and beverage options:
Able Baker Brewing is offering online ordering and curbside pickup, 12pm-6pm Tues-Sun
(702) 479-6355 Please remember that ALL beer orders must be accompanied by at least one food item. Thank you!
Bajamar Seafood & Tacos has set up take away and curbside pick up options from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at its 1615 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Cork and Thorn: Pick up Available from Sun thru Wed 2-7 pm Order Online anytime
Cornish Pasty Co. is still serving its menu of signature pasties, available for pick up at 10 E. Charleston Blvd., or delivery. The restaurant also offers “part-baked” pasties that can be kept and reheated at home. Call 702-862-4538 for more info.
Davy’s at Rebar: BoardwalkLiquors.com – open Thursdays-Saturdays from 2 to 7 p.m. for the foreseeable future, and they’ll be doing deliveries Mondays through Wednesday as well. There is a $30 minimum purchase, and all orders come with a free hot dog from Davy’s, and a free Stella Artois beer, while supplies last
Curbside and social distancing requirements will be met for the safety of staff and patrons. Stonebarger said only online orders will be accepted and no transactions will be done on-site. No alcohol consumption is allowed within 1,000 feet of the bar.
DE Thai Kitchen offers takeout and delivery at 702-979-9121.
Garagiste: (702) 954-3658
CURB-SIDE PICKUP: THU-SUN 2PM-7PM
Hop Nuts Brewing: Curbside has begun at both locations! Curbside will be 11-5pm Thursday-Sunday at both locations. Still have some of these lovely cans of Hopathon IPA at our Downtown location.
• Curbside directions are as follows: Go to our website and click merch. Choose which location and beer you want from the drop down menu.
• We have limited availability of 18b Pale Ale, Hopathon IPA and Chasing Clouds Hazy IPA in 16oz cans downtown as well.
• ALL BEERS AND GROWLER FILLS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A MEAL!! • You can also place your order over the phone by calling our downtown location at 702-816-5371 or our Tivoli Village location at (702) 749-3232 .
• Once your order is placed please pull up in front and give us a call to let us know you’re here for your pickup and we can bring it to your car or we will have your order ready at the bar for pickup.
Lip Smacking Foodie Tours: Wed-Sun 5-7:30pm by appointment
Makers & Finders at 1120 S. Main Street has switched to delivery and curbside or takeout service, available Friday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. featuring special “quarantine” package deals and a curbside espresso bar.
Vesta Coffee Roasters: Currently fulfilling wholesale and coffee bean orders ONLY. Shipping and pickup in-store available 8am-1pm. The cafe is currently closed until we can safely open due to COVID restrictions. We hope to see your smiling faces very soon!
Add your business to this post by completing our survey, here.